Ever-mindful of the needs of the times, the Ursuline Sisters of the Central Province are engaged in ministries where we can best serve God’s people to create a better world. When you support the Ursulines with a financial gift, you are making an immediate, positive impact on our ability to pursue these ministries.
We are actively committed to the following areas of service:
· Educating at every level
· Providing shelter and social services for homeless men and women
· Working to prevent and heal victims of human trafficking
· Serving the various facets of immigration services
· Guiding those seeking spiritual direction
· Addressing women’s health issues
· Working for justice, peace and the integrity of creation
· Caring for the elderly and infirm
· Giving compassionate care for retired Ursulines who, after a lifetime in service,
serve in a ministry of prayer
· Sharing skills and talents as writers, artists and musicians with others
We invite you to share in the Ursuline mission and are deeply grateful for prayers and shared service as well as your financial contributions.