Ever-mindful of the needs of the times, the Ursuline Sisters of the Central Province are engaged in ministries where we can best serve God’s people to create a better world. When you support the Ursulines with a financial gift, you are making an immediate, positive impact on our ability to pursue these ministries.
We are actively committed to the following areas of service:
· Educating at every level
· Providing shelter and social services for homeless men and women
· Working to prevent and heal victims of human trafficking
· Serving the various facets of immigration services
· Guiding those seeking spiritual direction
· Addressing women’s health issues
· Working for justice, peace and the integrity of creation
· Caring for the elderly and infirm
· Giving compassionate care for retired Ursulines who, after a lifetime in service,
serve in a ministry of prayer
· Running centers for spiritual renewal
· Sharing skills and talents as writers, artists and musicians with others
We invite you to share in the Ursuline mission, and are deeply grateful for your financial contributions.